Source : IASmind.com
Trilok Singh, Indian Army has decided to go hard and harsh for anti national people. We can’t say that, Modi’s Kashmir policy failed completely while, Modi’s kashmir Policy had been a very successful today. The Recent Steps which is taken by the Indian Army and ISRO (SAARC Satellite) is really Creative in nature. We never wants any other countries interference over J&K and its issue and also we know that Indian Army have ability to confront terrorist or so called Pakistani terrorist including Anti-National Peoples.
But the droppings of ISIS Flags in J&K, really becomes, both, Internal and External Security threats of India so we need to get rid about the same… For India it is strictly a bilateral affair between India and Pakistan and there is no role for any third party in this issue. There have been attempts by countries such as US to intervene and try to find a solution but India resisted those efforts and is not going to change its position….
In the recent context of Amarnath terrorist attack, We (the people & the government) knew that there was an intelligence alert by the agency. If we fail to act against these terrorists even when we have such warnings, then it’s a lapse on our part. The Dy CM of J&K said that the bus was allowed to pass the check points after the designated hours, so we know it is the lapse on the part of the government who accepts it frankly and will likely be investigating it. I mourn the death of the pilgrims and am deeply saddened for the loss of their relatives, but if we don’t act on time, there may be more serious losses in future.
Dr. Ajay Gudavarthy wrote a article on Deccan Herald, “What is BJP’s Kashmir policy?”, July 01, 2017, Which critically indicates the BJPs policies on Kashmir. Further he argued that, Kashmir has remained in the headlines for the last two years. It began with the killing of Burhan Wani, followed by surgical strikes, attacks in Uri (and Pathankot in neighbouring Punjab), the house arrest of Pervez Khurram and increased stone pelting.
If the issue survives and keeps hogging the headlines, will it be the contentious issue on which the BJP will fight the general elections in 2019? Kashmir is one issue that holds a pan-India appeal and a chronic crisis in the Valley and a growing threat of its secession from India will create the anxiety that can consolidate the support for the BJP.
Further, Kashmir is an emotive issue that has the potential to sideline all other issues including that of development, growing unemployment and inflation, dipping GDP and the agrarian crisis. It is an issue that combines nationalism with communalism and is in line with BJP’s anti-Muslim mobilisation that seems to have yielded results in UP, Gudavarthy on Deccan Herald
More Significantly, Kashmir is the home of the highest battleground in the world, many rivers originate from there, Kashmir for India acts as a front against both Pakistan and China and also the Karakorum highway and silk route pass through Kashmir. Further, There are many other things that are associated with Kashmir and since Pakistan can’t have it they started creating disturbances based on the very tool of religion. In the name of religion they became a bit successful in creating differences amongst the people and what we call “Kashmir issue” came into place.
Read Some Recent Post here on my own web:
Why is India unable to solve the Kashmir issue?
According to one survey of Kashmiri public opinion, 43% of the total adult population want complete independence for Kashmir. 1% of Azad Kashmir (in Pakistan-administered Kashmir) want to join India compared to 28% in Jammu and Kashmir (in Indian-administered Kashmir). 50% of Azad Kashmir want to join Pakistan compared to 2% in Jammu and Kashmir. 14% of the total population want to make the Line of Control a permanent border.
Solution contain following points:
- Maintain the status quo. That mean let the LOC be final accepted international border between India, China and Pakistan.
- Remove Article 370: India is Union of states. That means any person can live and purchase bunch of land anywhere in any state. Removing article 370 icebreak the thin line between Indians and Jammu and Kashmiri’s. Remove article 370 will led more business in Jammu and KAshmir. As per one of the estimates Bollywood expend its more expensive branch in J&K.
- Free Migration between Indian Administered J&K and Azad Kashmir and POK: This will led migration of those people who believe in Grass is greener in other side.
- Reestablishing Kashmiri Pandits: After decades, Kashmiri’s Pandits are still in doomsday. They need settlement with good business and infrastructure in their actual land Jammu and Kashmir.
- The first step would be to make the LOC just a line on the Map (Making Border irrelevant). Towards this end it was decided that cross-LOC travel n trade would be freed up.
- The second step would b to strengthen local self government on both ides of LOC, so that people elect their own government, if necessary under international supervision.
- If all this worked and peace was restored, then the fourth and final element of peace formula would be the “agreed withdrawal” of troops on both sides.
- If all this worked and peace was restored, then the fourth and final element of peace formula would be the “agreed withdrawal” of troops on both sides.. etc..